Fantastic opportunity to buy a newer built (2002) single family home located in the heart of Broward County. With the incredibly low monthly HOA fee ($125) & only 60 homes in the Sienna Ridge neighborhood, you won't help but feel this is the best deal you will come across. 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms. One car garage newly epoxied & a 2 car paver driveway. No neighbors in the back, with views of the old Inveraray Country Club. Don't let me forget about the mango tree. Screened patio. The beautiful kitchen was recently renovated with white quartz, stainless appliances & white cabinets. One style of tile throughout. The master has a super large walk-in closet. Equipped with hurricane shutters. The pool is just steps away from the house. For sure the best value for your money!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,240 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
1,240 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom Ground Level
- Dining/Living Room,Snack Bar/Counter
- Automatic Garage Door Opener,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Blinds/Shades, Automatic Garage Door Opener
- Entry Location
- First Floor Entry
- Additional Interior Features
- First Floor Entry,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closets; Tile Floors; Blinds/Shades; Windows:
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Pavers; Limited # Of Vehicle,No Rv/Boats,No Trucks/Trailers.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Trees,Screened Porch,Storm/Security Shutters. Less Than 1/4 Acre Lot.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price